|Hours||7:30am - 4:30pm, 3 days a week|
|Date Posted||01 / 09 / 17|
Sheridan Lifts is a well-established, family-run lift company that has over three decades of experience installing, refurbishing and repairing all kinds of lifts. The lift company was founded in 1979 by Stanley Sheridan and since then three generations have worked hard to build the stellar reputation that the lift company is now known for; setting Sheridan Lifts apart from other lift companies.
Situated in Manchester but operating across the full length and breadth of the UK, Sheridan Lifts is a lift company that is proficient in a range of lift products and services including installation, maintenance, refurbishment and modernisation and repair. Over the years as new lift technology has emerged, we have added more types of lifts to our repertoire.
As an engineer's mate you will be teamed up with a colleague.
Typical may include:
• Observing and assisting the lead engineer with his day-to-day tasks
• You shall be learning the basics of the lift trade
• You shall assist the lead engineer with his PDA and paperwork
• Learning to time manage
• Learning basics of fault finding and using wiring diagrams
• Learning to use hand tools and electrical test tools which are used during the servicing and repairs
• The candidate shall be collected from their home from 07:15-08:00am dependent geographical location, will be taken home for 16:30.
What’s in it for you:
Benefits to you:
Training will be provided in regards to any equipment you may use during your placement and a full induction to the organisation.
Requirements: Work placements are often about offering you the chance to develop new skills. The list below is the basic level of skills we require someone to have in order for both parties to benefit from this opportunity. Candidates need to be: Flexible.Use initiative.Good timekeeping. Able to follow strict instructions. No set qualification required for this role.
To apply for this opportunity please ask for an application form
Closing date: Request further information