Since the tragic fire at Grenfell Tower in London on 14 June, we have been providing regular updates on the actions we are taking to ensure the safety of all of our residents living in the 17 high-rise blocks that we manage across Hulme and east Manchester.
As this is an on-going situation, we will keep updating this page, so please check back regularly for the most up to date information.
- Fire Safety Update - 01 August 2017
- Fire Safety Update - 10 July 2017
- Fire Safety Update - 27 June 2017
- Fire Safety Update - 26 June 2017
- Fire Safety Information - 15 June 2017
- Your questions answered - 10 July 2017
- Fire Evacuation Plan for high-rise residents - updated 23 June 2017
- Our fire safety advice poster
- To view our fire safety video click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service question and answers
- Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) further tests on cladding systems
- DCLG announces independent review of building regulations and fire safety