As part of our commitment to ensuring your views are heard, we encourage customers to read through the government’s 22 proposed tenant satisfaction measures which cover five themes.
The 22 proposed measures will apply to housing associations, local authorities and other registered housing providers and relate to:
- keeping properties in good repair
- maintaining building safety
- effective complaints handling
- respectful and helpful tenant management
- responsible neighbourhood management
The measures are intended as a tool for resident to hold landlords to account. The regulator will also use them as part of a combination of tools to ensure housing associations are complying with Consumer Regulation.
The survey closes at 6.30pm on 3rd March.