Are you passionate about living in One Manchester’s neighbourhoods and if so, would you like to help us shape future services?
Resident members are a vital part of One Manchester’s board. Only our tenants and local residents can tell us what it’s truly like to live in our neighbourhoods and often have the best ideas for how services could be improved in the future.
We currently have a vacancy for a resident board member:
• Would you like to make a real difference?
• Would you like to work with us on improving our services and neighbourhoods?
• Would you like to be part of shaping and influencing the direction of the organisation?
• Would you like to develop a range of new skills?
• Would you be prepared to undergo training and attend regular board meetings and events?
If you would like to apply or find out more about this, please contact:
Mark Beach: 07792339255 firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide lots of support and training for our board members – we’re looking for enthusiasm and commitment so that you can join the thousands of ordinary tenants and residents across the country who play a great part in making life in their neighbourhoods better.
Information session: Monday 16 October 6.30pm to 7.45pm Turing House, Hulme