Ladies, now is the time to unlock your true potential with our free wellbeing programme - Time to Flourish.
Simplify your life, develop your values and beliefs, and learn how to practise self-compassion and kindness to become the best you that you can be. Each workshop of the six-week programme runs through on a different key theme with activities to help you focus on the importance of passion, kinship, compassion, simplicity, intention and resilience in your own life.
Time to Flourish aims to help you:
- Decide how you want to live and who you want to become
- Listen to your heart and do what makes you come alive
- Build meaningful connections around you and cultivate empathy for yourself and others
- Explore, learn and grow to develop a life that serves you
- Reflect on what you can learn from your setbacks and begin again
Sessions take place every Wednesday, 10am - 12pm, for six weeks starting Wednesday 5 May 2021 at The Work Shop in Moss Side.
If you'd like to have a friendly chat to find out more or reserve your place on the programme, contact us before Friday 30 April 2021 on 0161 230 1057 or firstname.lastname@example.org