The One Manchester Scrutiny Panel is made up of residents and members of the wider community just like you!
And we’re now looking for more enthusiastic people to join us to help influence our services.
The panel chooses which service area to review based on performance and satisfaction data - so it could be repairs, communications or debt advice. This is a vital way to improve our services and communities where you live.
What does being a key member of our Scrutiny Panel involve?
- Attending group meetings as well as working on individual tasks
- Reviewing and analysing written information
- Preparing reports and monitoring progress on recommendations
- Constructively challenging and reviewing our performance
- Be committed to the assigned report
This role is voluntary, but expenses are provided. It provides fantastic experience and gives you the chance to contribute towards the work we do in our communities.
For more information contact the Customer Involvement team on 0330 355 1000 or email email@example.com.