Thinking about a career in the NHS? Looking for health information? Keen to have your say about healthcare? Why not come to the NHS Foundation Open Day?
- Learn more about medical and other NHS careers, from midwifery and dentistry to medical engineering and IT
- Take part in quizzes, laboratory and other fun, interactive activities which include the extremely popular activities provided by our orthopaedic plastering team!
- Visit exciting new stands including Accident Prevention, Radiology, Cardiac Physiology, Vascular and Urgent Care Medicine
- Check out volunteering and work experience opportunities
- Come and talk to our Governors about what health priorities are important to you
Our Young People's Event is completely free and open to our young members, children, and young people (aged 11-21 years) plus groups of students from any schools and colleges.
Our Chairman Kathy Cowell will be hosting the event.
If you would like to attend this free event or if you are a school or college teacher and would like to bring a group of students please contact Ryan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (0161) 701 7578.
For more information click the download button below.
10:00am - 3:00pm
Nowgen Centre , Grafton Street, Manchester, M13 9WU