Would you like to have a career in cleaning and facilities? This course provides a mix of practical skills as well as some written work to help you gain an Entry 3 Level qualification which can help you into work.
You will gain skills in the following areas:
- Prepare the work area for cleaning
- Clean washrooms using the correct method; equipment and solutions.
- Clean surrounding surfaces; fixtures & fittings
- Separate waste into appropriate containers
- Use equipment to dry sweep, suction clean & damp mop hard floor surfaces.
- Clean & test equipment.
Call 0161 227 1346 to reserve your place at the Open Day.
Open Day, 10am Wednesday 13 September
The East Hub, 27 Garrett Way, Gorton, M18 8HE