Running a business in today's competitive world can be tough - and lonely.
We believe that businesses in East Manchester can be stronger and more resourceful with the support and experience of like-minded business owners.
On Friday 23 November the East Manchester Business Network will be getting together to discuss:
- Bring together local East Manchester businesses with an interest in growing and prospering.
- Provide practical business education and advice to network attendees.
- Offer mutual support in the form of referred projects, work or clients.
- Allow people to showcase their services to other network attendees.
- Support business owners looking for member help and advice.
- Encourage working relationships outside of the regular network meetings.
- Raise awareness of local needs and worthy causes.
To register for this event please click the link below. For more information please contact Wayne.Wilson@onemanchester.co.uk.