|Hours||Hours replicate a normal working day for the trades specified|
|Date Posted||18 / 10 / 17|
|Location||Based on site at Chapel Street, Levenshulme|
We have placement opportunities onsite at Levenshulme:
1. Cleaner - Works for Mulbury, works include cleaning the site offices and accommodation. Later the job will develop into pre-cleaning all the new buildings internally prior to handover. Rolling programme.
2. Site Labourer - Working for Mulbury, keeping the site areas tidy, reinstating barriers cleaning floors and stairs unloading, distributing and storing materials. Working with the Fork lift driver (Potential 2 placements on a rolling programme)
3. Joinery - Working with our joinery contractor loading out skirting, architraves door sets and kitchens understanding how they all fit together and checking delivery notes and leading to help position and fix some of the same. Rolling programme.
Work placements are often about offering you the chance to develop new skills. The list below is the basic level of skills we require someone to have in order for both parties to benefit from this opportunity. Candidates need to be:
• Good working attitude
• Good timekeeping - Able to get on site for early start on placement days
• Some knowledge of the industry/job role
• Interest in the role
• Has a valid CSCS card - if not we can run though mock tests with you and if you pass a good number of mock tests Mulbury will pay for you too complete your CSCS test, but no card.
Benefits to you:
· Develop skills and knowledge to improve your chances of paid work
· Improve self-esteem
· Experience; working as part of a team
· Experience; working in a busy working environment
· Enhance your construction experience and knowledge
· Enhance your communication and personal skills
· Networking opportunities
· Receive a reference
· Receive a certificate
To apply for this opportunity please ask for an application form from email@example.com or contact Sarah Thornber on 07932 345688/0161 227 1360 to discuss further. Please be mindful that some of these placement will be inactive depending on when you apply. Enquire early and I can give you an indication as too how soon that placement will be able to start.
Full H&S training will be provide when on site
Closing date: request further information