Gardener - Will Griffiths Court
|Hours||1 Day per Week - To be discussed|
|Date Posted||08 / 06 / 21|
|Location||Will Griffiths Court|
We are looking For a volunteer who is a keen gardener and able to work independently with limited support and guidance. Typical tasks will include (but vary due to season) planting flowers and shrubs, trim back bushes, weeding and generally tidying up the garden to make it look fresh tidy and welcoming.
We would ask that the volunteer to bring along their own tools such as hedge cutters, spades, folks ect.
What's in it for You?
- Develop skills linked to an area of interest
- Contribute to your health and wellbeing
- Contribute to the health and wellbeing of others if they have a nice garden to attend
- Give you pride in maintaining a garden throughout seasons
Skills and qualifications?
Volunteers need to show the following qualities:
- Have a positive attitude and be reliable
- Have a passion for gardening
- Committed to attend the agreed days and times