Supporting you to find your perfect job
As well as offering telephone and online support, our One Future team are now operating their Job Club in Openshaw, Gorton, Fallowfield and Moss Side. You can now make an appointment to speak to a trained employment adviser on the days below.
Eastlands House, Victoria Street, Openshaw. - Mondays and Thursdays from 10am-3pm.
One Manchester Gorton office (side of Tesco), Stockport Road, Gorton - Thursdays from 10am - 3pm.
Fallowfield Library, The Place at Platt Lane, Fallowfield - Tuesdays from 10am - 3pm
The Work Shop, Alexandra Road, Moss Side - Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am - 3pm.
You must book before you can attend - get your place by phoning 0161 230 1057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Job Club you can:
- receive support applying for jobs
- get help with job searching
- find out about local employers that we work with
- get careers advice
- use computers
- complete online training
We have COVID safety measures in place which include:
- All new customers will need to complete COVID online learning before using the Job Club service.
- We encourage face masks to be worn
- Hand sanitiser stations are in place
- All computers will be sanitised after every customer
- Visits are by appointment-only
- There is a one-way system in the building
View other opportunities available through help from our One Future team.
Contact our One Future team
If you'd like more information or if you have any questions, please contact our One Future team.