|Hours||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Date Posted||10 / 11 / 17|
Whilst on placement you would be buddied up with one other staff member and you would work on the jobs issued through the work flow together. The jobs can be based within a void property or within a property that is lived in.
You will need to have a reasonable knowledge of electrical work to be able to maintain the pace of the placement.
Benefits to you:
· Develop skills and knowledge to improve your chances of paid work
· Improve self-esteem
· Experience; working as part of a team
· Experience; working in a busy working environment
· Enhance your professional working knowledge of being an electrician
· Enhance your communication and personal skills
· Networking opportunities
· Receive a reference
· Receive a certificate
Training - Training will be provided on our internal systems and a full induction to the organisation.
Work placements are often about offering you the chance to develop new skills. The list below is the basic level of skills we require someone to have in order for both parties to benefit from this opportunity. Candidates need to be:
• Good working attitude
• Good timekeeping
• Able to get to the depot for an early start 7:30am
• Some knowledge/qualification in the field
To apply for this opportunity please ask for an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Thornber on 07932 345688/0161 227 1360 to discuss further
Deadline to apply 27th Nov
Interview 28th Nov
Potential start date w/c 4th Dec