|Hours||8:00am – 16.00pm|
|Date Posted||10 / 11 / 17|
One Manchester is a social housing provider and manage 12500 properties across South Manchester and East Manchester. Within these wards our housing stock is split into 9 separate neighbourhoods which vary depending on the age and type of properties, the layout of the estates and the diversity of the residents who live there. We have developed separate neighbourhood offers for each of these different communities to ensure our services meet local needs and that we understand the needs and aspirations of each community.
The service offer within the electrical department is ever increasing and has identified a work placement opportunity. Candidates have to remain flexible.
Benefits to you:
· Develop skills and knowledge to improve your chances of paid work
- Improve self-esteem
· Experience; working as part of a team
· Experience; working in a busy working environment
· Enhance your organisational skills
· Enhance your communication and personal skills
· Enhance administration skills
· Networking opportunities
· Receive a reference
· Receive a certificate
· Access to training
· Out of pocket expenses paid
· Lunch reimbursed
As a electrical administrative assistance your role will include but not exclusively the following tasks:
• Telephone calls
• Issuing orders to contractors
• Data entry
• Logging information on in house systems
• Note taking
• Possible “door knocking” for appointments
• General admin functions
• Any other admin duties as required
Successful candidates will complete an individual learning plan to support your placement.
You do not have to have experience of working within an electrical department to be able to complete this placement. All you require is good working knowledge of computers, word and excel.
Training - Training will be provided on our internal systems and a full induction to the organisation.
To apply for this opportunity please ask for an application form from email@example.com or contact Sarah Thornber on 07932 345688/0161 227 1360 to discuss further
Deadline to apply 27th Nov
Interview 28th Nov
Potential start date w/c 4th Dec