|Hours||3 days a week Hours replicate a normal working day for the trades specified|
|Date Posted||27 / 10 / 17|
We are working with three contractors on three different developments.
Keepmoat - Hulme
Mulbury - Chapel Street Levenshulme
John Southworth - Rainshaw Lane, Gorton
Below is a list of placements available. Not all roles are available at every site.
3. General site operative/ground worker
5. Site cleaner
To apply for this opportunity please ask for an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Thornber on 07932 345688/0161 227 1360 to discuss further
What's in it for you?
Benefits to you:
· Develop skills and knowledge to improve your chances of paid work
· Improve self-esteem
· Experience; working as part of a team
· Experience; working in a busy working environment
· Enhance your construction experience and knowledge
· Enhance your communication and personal skills
· Networking opportunities
· Receive a reference
· Receive a certificate
Training - Full H&S & site induction will be provided
Requirements: Work placements are often about offering you the chance to develop new skills. The list below is the basic level of skills we require someone to have in order for both parties to benefit from this opportunity. Candidates need to be:
• Good working attitude
• Good timekeeping
• Able to get on site for early start on placement days
• Some knowledge of the industry/job role
• Has a valid CSCS card
If you do not have a CSCS card, please call and we maybe able to assist you further.
How to apply: To apply for this opportunity please ask for an application form from email@example.com or contact Sarah Thornber on 07932 345688/0161 227 1360 to discuss further
Closing date: Request further information