Assisted Gardening Application Form
You can apply for assisted gardening if you meet the following criteria:
- If you are over 75 or receive a disability benefit, OR
- Have a proven medical condition or infirmity that prevents you from carrying out gardening
- You have no relatives who could be reasonably expected to carry out gardening work for you, AND no one else living in the property is capable of carrying out gardening for one of the above reasons
- You have maintained a fully clear rent account for 6 months prior to acceptance onto the Assisted Gardening Scheme
- You pay the £50 charge in full
Please note that the 2018/19 service is now fully subscribed. If you would like to go on the waiting list, please complete the form below (but don't send payment).